Saturday, February 4, 2012

Project 365 :: Week 5

Day 29 :: "Dancing in the Moonlight"


Day 30 :: What I Wore - hot pink thermal long sleeved shirt,
brown suede cotton fur vest, army green shorts, diamond plaid tights
and {again} my favorite army-style lace up brown boots


Day 31 :: Shopping at Walmart on the way home


Day 32 :: Camera Love and "my" view


Day 33 :: My cousin Wendy's oldest, Meghan's 12 birthday party


Day 34 :: Chillin'


I'm on a journey to chronicle my life with a picture a day for a year. I hope to discover the world around me in my day-to-day life in a uniquely different way as well as learn more about my DSLR to better capture those precious moments. Linking up with my friend Paige and others who are taking this challenge too.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails